Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nursery Pics!!

So I have finally taken the time to take pictures of and post our nursery pictures!

I had REALLY specific things in mind when we found out we were having a boy. I didn't want theme-y, I didn't want blue/brown combo, and I knew VERRRRRY specific things I wanted. Sidenote- please do not be offended and think I don't like theme-y or blue/brown- I do! I just had specific things in mind for our own nursery! Anyway....

It actually ended up being a little bit harder to get the nursery decorated and set up the way I wanted because I had such specific things in mind. I couldn't find a lot of the things I wanted, so I had to create what I wanted. Anyway, here are pics- we went for little boy, sporty, blues. We are so pleased with the results and can't wait to have you ALL over to meet our man and check it out!  :)



Oh, and do NOT mind the picture quality- it was on our little camera and the pics don't do it justice- at least in my opinion! haha






The pictures are some of the things I had in mind that I couldn't find....
Black/white basketball, football, and baseball
















Ok so remember this empty wall is where his JAY letters are supposed to go...
They are STILL not in...
I can tell you which Etsy store NOT to order from... :)









So that's it! The walls are navy if you can't really tell (no not black) and the bedding/curtains are blues and whites. We are SOOOO happy with it and can't wait to have a baby to go in there!  :)



On another note- I went to sleep last night after 12:30 and have been up since 5 this morning when Anthony left. I have already done two loads of laundry, walked Tex (really long walk!), blogged, gone to the bagel shop, and started the dishes... Why can't I sleep?!!?  :)

12 comments:

The Blogivers said...

Looks great! And looks like you are all ready for baby to come home :)

Mindy Rives said...

LOVE IT!!! SO CUTE!!!

Christina said...

Yay for pictures! I love it!

The Gregorys said...

Gorgeous nursery! Yall did a great job on it- can't wait to meet baby Jay!

Courtney Robertson said...

Love it, love it, love it! It is just perfect :)

Michelle said...

The nursery looks so great!! Can't wait to see it in person! Love the chandelier!

Leah said...

Sounds like you are nesting!!!! And the nursery looks awesome! :)

J & J said...

ummm it's BEAUTIFUL! and I have a huge obsession with chandeliers :)

Jenn Michael said...

Oh I love it court, the perfect baby boy nursery! where did you get the basketball etc pics and the the pics that spell JAY. So cute!

Erin+Josh said...

Wonderful job!! Baby J will love it :)

Paula said...

i love it! now all you need is a baby boy to go in that adorable crib :)

Kelly said...

Love the chandelier!! Also, that's what I did when I went into labor (up early, very busy...)--yay!