Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time Flies!

I can't believe it's been three years ago today that I married the most wonderful man on earth! Time has flown by since that day and it's been SUCH a great ride!

I look back and laugh at us 7 years ago (can you believe we've been together that long?!)... What silly young kids we were! We knew SO MUCH less about each other, relationships, the world in general... how fun to see how far we've come TOGETHER!

I am so thankful for the man God chose for me. Anthony has become an amazing Christian man and husband. I cannot wait to see him as a father! I know he will be wonderful and set such a great example for all of the kids we will have!




I think about how fast these three years have flown and only one phrase comes to mind- "Time flies when you're having fun!"   :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yes it does!!!

Happy Anniversary and cheers to many, many more! Just think, you'll need a babysitter for the next one! :-)

The Torno's said...

Happy Anniversary! We loved your wedding by the way :)

J & J said...

How sweet! I love hearing how the Lord has brought you to where you are today. You are great examples. Happy Anniversary!

The Lukefahrs said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary! July 14 is ours too (we got married on 2006)!! You are SO cute pregnant!