Thursday, July 22, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing....

Actually, there is not much ado- just a lot of nothing going on right now!

Sorry I haven't posted anything, but it's seriously because we have been the perfect definition of lame lately! And we're ok with that! We know that soon enough our every waking (and sleeping!) moments will be filled, so we are just taking it easy these days...

I am finishing up the nursery (almost there!), we ordered a glider (finally!), I am finishing my Junior League placements (can't believe it went by so fast!), and am spending some good self-reflection time... My family is out of town this week visiting Michelle, and I have just spent the last few days running errands and hanging out- alone. And I'm so good with that! I've read in a lot of books that this happens (the need for alone time), and it's so true for me!

Anyway, I have my 36 week appointment today (a little early since my doc is out of town all next week- Baby Jay, please DO NOT make your debut next week!), and I'm so excited! We have an ultrasound to see how big he is and then she will check me to see if I am getting ready at all! I can't believe it's been 16 weeks since we have seen our boy! Since we are not high risk or anything, we haven't had an unltrasound in what feels like FOREVER!

Anyway, I will let you know what they say!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Enjoy this peaceful alone time!!