Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Future 12th Man?

I had the most wonderful baby shower this weekend!! My fantastic sisters and aunt threw me an amazing shower and the little man and I were beyond spoiled! Everything was just perfect and we truly enjoyed EVERYTHING about it!

It was at Auntie Karen's beautiful home. The table, food, decorations, punch (I LOOOVE shower punch!) were so thought out. Lots of wonderful family and friends from the past (and present of course!) were there to share in our special day!





The table before everything was set out.
Look at that CUTE little Aggie outfit and helmet and book!


SWEET little monogrammed burpcloths!
I am a sucker for anything monogrammed!




The invitation and our congrats!


The lovely hostesses! Thank you SO much!


Aunties, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Great Auntie!


The grandmas!!!
GranDeb and Nonna!


The Squillante side


Our little guy has the BEST aunties!!!
So many beautiful women to love on him! What a lucky guy!


Sisters!
Good thing this belly is big enough for everyone to fit!


PRECIOUS Baby Book Auntie Kiki made us!
This is SUCH a cute page- Future 12th Man!
Please excuse my ugly face! :)


My Sweet Courtney...
If she's having a boy- future teammates!
If she's having a girl- future prom dates!
Can't wait to be a stay at home mommy with her!!


Daddy Helmet and Baby Helmet!


Mommy and Daddy  :)


If you didn't notice in the picture of the precious burp cloths above, we have offically decided on a name (let's be honest, we've had it for a while, but it's scary to OFFICIALLY say!)....

Jay Andrew Squillante will be one HECK of a 12th Man someday!!!!

Or a great whatever he wants to be... ballerina included! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Such a cute shower!!! Looks like yall had a great time! You look amazing!!!

Chelsea & Nick said...

Oh my gosh- I am so excited to hear his name!! Jay Andrew! Love it- very manly. Also, I didn't know that you were going to be staying home for sure. Good for you!! You look great, and every time you post new pictures I can't believe how much JAY is growing.

Christina said...

Love the belly pic of you and Devine!