Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Halfway There!

I honestly cannot believe today marks the halfway point of my pregnancy! Time has just flown by!

I know I say the same thing each time, but this has just been about the most fun thing EVER. I LOVE being pregnant (yes, I know I'll be singing a different tune when I'm 9 months along!). I love feeling this little boy move around, I love watching my belly grow each week to make more room for him, and I love knowing that Anthony and I (with a LOT of help from up above) created such a sweet little thing together.

We are getting close to a name for him, but it's SUCH a huge decision that I want to make sure we are 100% sure before we choose something that will be with him for the rest of his life! I am practicing calling him the name we like for about a week or so to see if I really like it! It's a big decision!!

With the time flying by it's also kind of FREAKING ME OUT that I only have so much time left to get everything done for him! We haven't picked out a crib, bedding, or ANYTHING! I have such a specific idea of what I want that it's getting a little hard to find it- but I know it's out there! I also have to remember that I have the ENTIRE summer to get things done for him and his little room- I know we will be ok, but I am not a "wait patiently" kind of person! I am ready NOW to get it done!  :)

Thanks for all the love and supporting words throughout the last several months. It truly means so MUCH to our family!

Now, I leave you with a picture of our little man's precious face.... He's laying on his back and his head is tilted directly at the "camera." I totally feel like he knew we were looking for him and turned to say hello! I love him so much already!!! :)


2 comments:

Kelly said...

So exciting! The rest of the pregnancy will fly by:)

Chelsea & Nick said...

I just love reading your blog. Every time I read about BABY BOY- I tear up, or get really close. It is awesome to see how excited you guys are, and every time I read your blog I think, "This is how it SHOULD be." It is so sad that so many babies are born without parents who are just as thrilled as you guys are.