Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Belated Easter Pics!

So I feel terrible that I have not posted about our Easter weekend yet. It wasn't that I didn't love it, it's just that there were some big pregnancy milestones between then and now and I posted those first! I know you all have been DYING to see pictures of our Easter (insert heavy sarcasm), so here you go!!!

We spent Easter in Southlake with Anthony's family. It was so good to go up early on a Friday and spend the whole weekend there. It's a 4 1/2 hour drive, so our weekends are usually cut short due to travel time. Thank goodness we both had Friday off and could leave earlier! We met Andy and Brenda in Dallas Friday night at Andrea and Mike's for dinner at Taverna (yum!). Saturday we made our FIRST venture INTO Babies R Us since I have been pregnant. This was the first time I could walk in and not turn right back around due to EXTREME anxiety! That store is HUGE and overwhelming and freaked me out every time I tried before. This time we went in and looked around- SOME. No purchases or added registry items were made, but I took this milestone as a HUGE step! Go me!

Satuday night we had dinner in Trophy Club at some cute little Italian place. Sunday was Easter and the Easter bunny brought lots of goodies for us and Baby S! We went to church down the road and had a nice lunch together before we headed back.

Oh, did I forget to mention that Anthony's mom sent us home with about 5 crates of toys?!? It was so fun going through all of Anthony's old toys- and it brought back lots of FUN memories from growing up (think old school Transformers, Masters of the Universe- oh yeah!)... Now the crates are sitting in one of our extra rooms until we have some place to put them!

It was a super fun weekend and we had a great time with Ant's family! I'll be glad to see them even more often when Baby S gets here!  :)

1 comment:

GranDeb said...

Awwwww! Y'all look super adorable!!! We def missed you two but we're glad you had such a fun time!!! xoxox

---