Monday, March 8, 2010

Waiting...

I feel like all I have been doing is waiting lately...

At our 12 Week appointment we had an ultrasound, some big tests done, and got to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat. Talk about a big appointment! This was also telling us we were pretty much "in the clear" danger-wise of that "dreaded" first trimester.

13ish Weeks is when my belly popped out...

Now I just feel like I'm waiting! We have an appointment this Thursday- my 16 week appointment. Unfortunately, nothing cool happens at this appointment- meaning no ultrasound to see our baby!

Now, I'm just waiting to feel those little flutters in my tummy (I want to feel them so badly!!!)... And we're waiting ever-so-patiently (yeah right!) to find out the sex of this little one! We won't get to know for about 4 more weeks! Ack!!!!

We are trying to be patient, but in the meantime, life is just going on like normal- daily routines, enjoying Tex and Ella, visiting friends and family... Which I have to say- we are very BLESSED. We could be going through some super tough times like some other friends of ours, but instead, we are just living a normal, waiting life... And that's ok with us.  :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I felt the same way!!! Wait, wait, wait... Hopefully, yall have a lot going on for the next few weeks to help the time pass quicker. I'm so glad everything is going smoothly for you guys though. That IS such a blessing!

GranDeb said...

We are loving your waiting period....hahaha....more time for hanging out!!

---