Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tex is Two!

Happy Happy Birthday to my Sweet Boy, Tex!!!!!!   I can't believe this little darling is already 2! He seems like he has been a part of our lives forever- not just two years! I am SOOOOO glad we found him and he decided to come live with us! It's been an incredible two years with him- and we are looking forward to MANY MANY more!

Here is a little photo montage of our sweet boy over the past two years...


His first day home!



Look at how tiny he was (or look at how HUGE he was at 8 weeks!)



Getting Bigger!



It was amazing that he was EVER smaller than Sunny!



After Surgery...  :(



One of my all-time FAVE pics of him!



One thing that ALWAYS makes me smile-
Walking into a room with a sleeping Tex. He will wake up
and start wagging his tail like crazy!



Loving on his little sister!



Loves to sleep on the bed (he's FINALLY figured out how to jump up!)



Another...



Who could resist waking up to this??



Saying good night... This was last night!



Think we love this guy?? It's hard to believe that we could ever love a baby as much as we love him- guess we're in for a surprise, huh?!  :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Don't you just love pups...they are the best!!! Tex is one handsome boy and has got a great momma and daddy!

I've got my sweet Shooter sleeping next to my desk right now. :-)

Josh and Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GranDeb said...

What a darling boy Tex is!!! I love that little guy and he will always be my special grandog!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!! Hope you loved all your treats from GranDeb and Sunny today!!

----

Michelle said...

Such a sweet handsome boy!

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tex!!! He's so cute :) You should bring him and Sunny when you come visit!!! Haha yikes...