Friday, March 19, 2010

Black Eyed Peas... and Other Ramblings

So Anthony and I saw the Black Eyed Peas at the rodeo last night- by far one of the BEST concerts I have ever seen! Fergie does it RIGHT! I don't know if you've seen a concert at the rodeo, but it's kind of hard to always "get into it" in that type of venue. Spread out, no one is close to the stage... Well, Fergie and the boys did an incredible job. The entire time everyone was up and dancing and singing and screaming- there was no down time at all! They had their amazing back up dancers and Fergie even did an outfit change- it was AWESOME!

On another note- I got my first maternity swimsuit. Yuck.

And finally, how stupid is Jesse James? Really?? Sandra Bullock?! Come ON!

3 comments:

J & J said...

Poor Sandra... makes me sick!

Erin+Josh said...

post a pic in that stylish swim suit! haha j/k...but Jesse James is a dog. Gross. I'm still in shock...her Oscar win is tainted now! She should be happy and celebrating.

GranDeb said...

I think you look lovely in your new suit!!! A cute little preggie you are!!!

xoxox

---