Monday, January 25, 2010

You Know You're Pregnant When... (part 1)

So I have a feeling there will be several parts to this post over the next 6 1/2 months (that's all I have left?!)... And I thought it might be a little funny for some of you to laugh at how crazy being "with child" makes you sometimes (and for all you ladies that are already mothers- you can just laugh AT me because you know what I'm talking about).

Anyway, on to the post...

You Know You're Pregnant When.... you are watching the AFC Championship game and Jordin Sparks is singing the nathional anthem. As they let the eagle go and fly during the song, you start crying... and can't stop yourself...

Even though I couldn't stop crying, I could see how ridiculous the situation was. Anthony was finishing up the yard, so I run out to tell him how ridiculous I am (I keep telling myself that if I can point out when I'm being ridiculous, then the times that I CAN'T see why anything is wrong with my crazy mood swings should be forgiven instantly by Anthony). He is alway so sweet when I do this... he just kind of cocks his head sideways and gives me a cute chuckle- then he hugs me and kisses my head and tells me he loves me. I must say, I have a WONDERFUL husband who is so GREAT to his crazy pregnant wife!

Anyway, for some reason, the eagle flying around the stadium while Jordin was singing really touched me...

Stay tuned for part 2 of the saga- to be announced at an unknown date in the future (who knows, it could be today!)...

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can definitely relate...I had one of those same bust out crying moments a couple weeks ago. Andrew was out of town and I was channel flipping and for some reason stopped on "Kendra" (you know, from The Girls Next Door)...why, I have NO idea. It was the episode where she was VERY pregnant and her grandmother surprised her the day before she was going to be induced. I totally started bawling when her grandma came through the front door. I had another bawling moment after she finally delivered the baby after 20-30 something hours. Why I got emotionally wrapped up in the life of a former Playboy, I have NO idea...Welcome to pregnancy!!! :-)