Monday, January 11, 2010

Writer's Block

I am having such writer's block right now. I just feel like I have absolutely nothing to blog about...

Last weekend was busy yet uneventful. The weeks at school go by in a pretty mundane routine...

The best thing for me to write about is the fact that it's actually starting to get a LITTLE warmer in Houston! I know it seems silly, but if I wanted to live in a place where it is routinely 20-30 degrees then I would move north! I live in Houston- it's supposed to warm and muggy. Don't even get me started with this dry weather that causes my hair to do OUT OF CONTROL static things! I haven't worn my hair down in about two weeks! Sheesh!

Anyway, that's about it for now... Oh, and please don't take this post as complaining at all! With all the craziness of holidays and the world in general, this down time has been a great relief....

More to come later (hopefully!)...   :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yes. I also have writer's block. It is so frustrating! :) And I agree, Texas should be warm!

GranDeb said...

Well.....hmmmmm, let's see.....
I got some delicious blueberries today and we could make yummy smoothies....maybe add a couple of raspberries??!!! Yummy!!!
That might put a little giddyup in your step?!!

xoxoxox

---