Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Day Ever!

.... and baby makes THREE!



That's right!!!!!! Here is our first picture of Sweet Baby Squillante- due August 24, 2010!!!!!! 


We are SO excited to announce this news! We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday and I can honestly say it was one of the best days of our lives. Watching our little baby on the screen, holding hands with tears running down our faces was an experience like no other. After our appointment, Anthony dropped me off with my mom who took me shopping for my soon-to-be growing waistline. It was SUCH a wonderful day and I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such loving people!

I am 9 weeks along and feeling mostly great. I'm SUPER tired and smells are driving me nuts- but I would consider myself REALLY lucky after talking to other mommies.

You will definitely hear LOTS more stories coming shortly... I will be posting on how we found out, how I told Anthony, and how we told our family and friends.

But for now, I leave you with our good news- we were so excited to share it!!

9 comments:

GranDeb said...

Yesterday was just the beginning of a whirlwind of fun!!! This is going to be one very lucky baby!!!
Love you guys!!!

----

Mindy Rives said...

CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you and Anthony! Enjoy the journey! Can't wait to "share" it with you via Blogger! :)

Courtney Robertson said...

Love you guys... so happy the "cat" (or baby...) is out of the bag!!

Andrea said...

YEAYYYY! I can't wait to be an Auntie again!

Erin+Josh said...

Congrats! Cant wait to hear how Anthony found out!

Justin and Julie said...

I can't wait to hear all about the discovery of Baby S and the great reveal to Anthony! YAY!!!!! Ill be watching your blog like a hawk!

Kelli said...

How exciting! What a precious little baby...probably the size of a peanut. :) Keep us updated! I want to hear about it all!

Jenni said...

I am so excited for you! Sometimes it might not feel like it, but August will be here before you know it. Our kiddos will be right about a year apart!

lauren said...

Congrats!! I leave for two weeks and find a great surprise when catching up on my blogging!! So happy for you two :)