Monday, December 14, 2009

New Chapter

We celebrated our First Stream Christmas Party this weekend- western style at Blanco's! It was SUCH a great time! I know I write this all the time- but God has blessed us SO MUCH with Anthony's job. He works with incredible people that we just couldn't  have picked any better ourselves! All the people there are so wonderful- and so are their spouses! It was so fun meeting all of the people I have heard so much about. Blanco's was a great venue and we had Goode Company BBQ- yum! We look SO FORWARD to the future with this company- we know we have LOTS of wonderful memories to make!

Here is one of the ONLY pics from the party- boo! My camera has had PMS lately- and it's really 
annoying!



Before the real party we had Anthony's NEW team over for drinks. It was so fun because I LOVE having people over and I was so excited to get to know everyone a little better! This also gave me a GREAT excuse to get some Christmas decorations that I have been wanting. I wanted some wreaths for the front doors, but I just haven't found anything I really really love. So, I went to Michael's and I made some! These are not professional caliber by any means, but I think they look great and it's exactly what I was going for. I also put together some really cute flower arrangements (in my unbiased opinion of course!) and was SO excited to have them on my mantle with our stockings! I am no Martha Stewart, and I know people can do WAY cooler things, but this was a great start for me and I had SO MUCH fun doing it!



I was reflecting as we had the team over how much fun it will be next year and the next year and all of the years to come. This is a team that Anthony is growing, and it started this Christmas with 4 people- and three more due to start right after the New Year! I can't wait to see what this chapter holds for us- if it continues this path I know we will be happier than we could ever imagine!

4 comments:

Chelsea & Nick said...

Oh you did a great job! I especially love the wreaths!!

Christina said...

Great job with the wreaths!!!

Michelle said...

Cute wreaths!!

GranDeb said...

Your home looked beautiful! And Anthony was so proud!! He said, and I quote, "Courtney is in her element!" (And he had a big ol' smile on his face!!
Martha Stewart's got nothing on you, Courty!!!