Monday, October 12, 2009

Radio Star!

So this afternoon, Anthony was a featured speaker on the local CNN Better Business Bureau focusing on real estate. They had him as a "leader in the commercial real estate business." He did GREAT!!! I only found out what station he was on about twenty minutes before he went on- and this was after much begging from me to find out so I could listen (yes, I'm a proud little wife!!)...

Anyway, I'm so proud of my husband and how well he has done. God has afforded our family such wonderful opportunities and has blessed Anthony with a gift in this business! Way to go honey!  :)

4 comments:

Chelsea & Nick said...

That's awesome!!

Michelle said...

Woohoo Anthony! You're famous!!

Erin+Josh said...

that's so cool! I'm sad I missed it, keep me informed of another =)

GranDeb said...

It was AWESOME!!! Anthony sounded great!!! Just like an old pro!

I was soooo proud!!

xoxox

--