Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day Fun!

Well, I successfully survived my first day of RCE! But boy, I am exhausted!!!!

I LOVE my little ones this year. Such a different set of kids than last year, but they are wonderful all the same. After being away from kids for such a long period over the summer, today was the best reminder of how much I LOVE being hugged by children! I am not sure if there are many things better in life than a hug and an "I love you Mrs. Squillante" from a child. Melts my heart every time.

I am so excited to see what this year brings for our class. I seriously have some of the most amazing parents of kids in my class. They are the sweetest people and are bending over backwards to help me out! I love them!

God has definitely blessed me with this incredible job- thanks be to Him for this wonderful day!

3 comments:

GranDeb said...

Absolutely.....God is good!!!!!

I'm so happy for your new school and new environment!!! You deserve the best!!!

I love you!

Justin and Julie said...

I'm so happy you had a good first day- thinking of you!

Kelli said...

I am so glad for you Courts!