Friday, August 28, 2009

Favorite Story of the Week

So being a teacher definitely has some major perks- gifts, hugs from sweet kids, enjoyment of watching a child learn and discover. But the best perk BY FAR is the stories that you get at school! My favorite one from the week happened today...

Coming in from recess one of my sweet babies comes up holding his crotch area and says, "Mrs. Squillante, I NEED to go to the nurse." Thinking he had an accident I say, "Ok baby. What's wrong?" To which he replies, "My nu*s hurt." That's it. hahahah So I got him a clinic pass and circled OTHER on and wrote "ASK HIM." After seeing the nurse later, I asked what he told her and she said, "Well, he said his nu*s hurt, so I sent him home."

And that my friends is one of the reasons I LOOOOVE being a teacher! Happy Friday!  :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

OK - hands down one of my favorite stories!! Love it :)

Michelle said...

Hahahaha yes! I love hearing all of your stories :)

GranDeb said...

hahahahahahahaha!

p.s. Mee Maw didn't get it!!! Try explaining that one to your 79 year old mother!!! Yikes!

The Moriarty Family said...

HAHA! That pretty much just made my night reading that! Love it!!